Sunday, February 12, 2012

Week 6 - Paparazzo

     This week we had to take a picture inspired by the documentary of Ron Gallea. We were supposed to photograph someone famous. At first i had a hard time thinking of who to photograph. I don't know many famous people let alone have access to them. At first I was just going to take a picture of my boyfriend because he is well known around our school but he is very busy with getting ready to graduate I didn't want to bother him. Then I remember the concert that my friend's band was performing in. Their band is called Crash Kit and they have been becoming more and more popular around the Vegas valley. I decided to photograph their lead singer Ashley. She has great energy and always is a blast to shoot.
     For the equipment I used a Canon 7D with a fish eye lens. I used a fish eye lens because I wanted to get that "rock and roll" type feeling to it. I also made the image black and white to stay in the feeling of Ron Gallea's work since he shot in black and white film.

No comments:

Post a Comment