Monday, January 9, 2012

Week 1 - My Voice

     My name is Allyson Limon and I am based out of Las Vegas, NV. My passion is photography, more specifically food and commercial photography. One of my best hobbies is cooking so loving food and photography for years I naturally turned his lens on food photography. For my work in food photography I use unique and imaginative lighting techniques, both with natural lighting and artificial lights, I create tantalizing works of edible art. My aim is to create the most authentic food photography images as possible. I use the freshest foods from location that are local to get the best result in my image. Currently I am working with on my collection that I’m titling Sinfully Sweet, the name to play off of Las Vegas’ nickname “Sin City”. In the collection I will be using unusual and more gothic type background and take pictures of different types of sweets like cakes, candies, cookies, cupcakes and other delicious I use the same attention to detail, visualization, and planning with my commercial photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment