Monday, March 5, 2012

Week 9 - 40 under 40

     In Las Vegas there is an event that is called “40 under 40”. This event recognizes 40 people under the age of 40 in Las Vegas that have become successful and made themselves known in the community. I have been asked to explain where I will be professionally, personally and in the community when I am 40. Personally, I don't like looking that far into the future, it just makes me feel overwhelmed but for the sake of this assignment I will do it. I have a bit of time before I reach the ripe age of 40 seeing how I just recently turned 21. When I try to think of where I want to be my mind kind of goes blank. There are so many things I want to accomplish in my life.
     Professionally, by the time I'm 40 I hope to be well in the swing of things with my business. I want to have a great list of clients that keep a steady work flow. I want to have my own studio with all my own equipment to be able to do whatever whenever a client asks me.
     Personally, I want to be happily married with a family. I want to be financially stable enough that I won't have to continuously be in the studio. I want to be able to enjoy time with my family because family is the most important thing to me. I also want to be living somewhere both my husband and I enjoy and are successful in and I’m not quite sure where that is yet.
     In the community I want to be well known. I want people to know my name and my quality of work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment