Monday, March 12, 2012

Week 10 - Financial Statement

     I thought the exercise was very helpful. I was definitely dreading doing it. The money side of photography is always a little intimidating to me. I have had sometime to play with excel but I'm not a professional. I had a hard time at first figuring out at first. Excel is a great program for creating a budget type spread sheet. It keeps the numbers neat and organized. I think doing this assignment just scratched the surface of what I will need but it was a great learning experience. 
     I like how the numbers automatically adjusted once I pulled them in. It made it really easy to see how things were lining up. Having to do it all manually would cause an error if not many. The program prevents you from making the one mistake that could ruin it all. When working with numbers and money, I like knowing that I can rely on the program to handle everything smoothly and effectively. Excel lists your information in various colors that made it easy to find what I was looking for.This makes it easy to see different sections and help stay organized. Color coordination is the best way for me to stay organized so that really helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment